Friday, June 27, 2008

the jaded viewer goes on hiatus

Well, the jaded viewer will be on hiatus for a week as I go on a much needed vacation.
I'll be back after Independence Day weekend with more posts and random reviews.

If you like what you see, this is your chance to let me know.
Please leave comments, quirks, gibberish and mumbo jumbo in the comments box and let me know if you like the blog. Fuck it. Let me know if you hate it. I can take the abuse.

Also, drop me a line on any news, new movies I may have missed and movies that I should avoid like a $5 hooker in Atlantic City.

What are you all interested in reading or watching within the world of the fringe?

This is your chance to spill your guts.

I'd like to thank everybody who's been checking out the site. So thank you. What you want a dollar or something? :-P

So we'll be back in a week with more fucked up movies reviews filled with Buffy-verse jokes and jazz and more lists of movies and scenes that are completely fraked up.

Oh yeah. Fuck you millenials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment