Thursday, August 07, 2008

Gutterballs (Trailer)

I stumbled upon the poster for Gutterballs (I love the homage to the Maniac poster) and immediately wanted to check out the trailer which is below.

From the director of Live Feed, it seems they went with a "bad" movie set up which ultimately has gotta be fuckin hilarious.

Cardboard cut out horror slasher, stereoptypical characters and a 80s bowling alley equal the good 80s horror of old.

They've created other poster variations of other classic 80s horror movies (below).
This came out last year so I think I'll be checking it out real soon.




















Check out the trailer below.




Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. That's funny cause I made those posters. Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome posters. It convinced me to see Gutterballs so you did your job!

    ReplyDelete