Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yoroi: Samurai Zombie (Trailer)

It's been a weird week this week. I've been lacking time to review anything though I did receive something in the mail today that made me laugh. I'll probably detail that next week. In the mean time, for the rest of the week I'll be posting some trailers you may have missed via the horror grapevine.

First up, Yoroi: Samurai Zombie trailer.

Directed by Tak Sakaguchi and written by Versus/Azumi/Midnight Meat Train director Ryƻhei Kitamura this is one hell of a flick.

A family, a bunch of crooks and cops and the undead. Has that Versus-feel would gratuitous arterial spraying.

And monsters!

What's not to love.

Check out the trailer below.





It will be premiering at the New York Asian film festival this June. Thanks to Fangoria for the heads up.

2 comments:

  1. How spoilerific is that trailer?! :D

    That girl has pink hair..that is brilliant. I want pink hair now, I'm bored of blue!

    - Zac

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - cool trailer, maybe i will dye my hair too!

    ReplyDelete