Friday, March 12, 2010

Vote for your friendly, neighborhood horror blogger: The Jaded Viewer!

Voting has now opened for Mr. Horror Blogosphere 09. I am the 3rd entry over @ Zombies Don't Run. I thought I was uber funny with the Q and A (look at me being fuckin cocky) Though at 2% of the vote I feel like Nader in 2000.

So check out my entry over at Zombie's Don't Run and remember...vote for me! (or vote for your the other guy...but if you do, the terrorists win). So a vote for the jaded viewer is a vote for America!

3 comments:

  1. Hey so I cant figure out how to update my reader, it still says I am following but its linking to the old site, advice my jaded compadre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to fix that. Not sure how to all my followers follow the blogspot blog instead. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl - Can you do me a favor? Can you resubsribe as a follower below? You may need to sign out when you get to my site in Google Friend Connect than click Join This Site.

    When you join the site again, it should subscribe to jadedviewer.blogspot.com

    Let me know if that works. If it does, than I can tell everybody to update their google friend connect.

    Eeks I think. Trying to just update everybodys subscription...though Google has few answers.

    ReplyDelete