Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays from the jaded viewer!

Well I've got a lot of movies to review over the holiday break. Some very obscure horror, some mainstream and a few in between.

So stay tuned for that.

If your an aspiring filmmaker, indie marketing team or STV horror production company (ahem) or whatever and have anything you want me to review that you'd think would be a nice fit on the jaded viewer (and want some free publicity) drop me a line.

And keep those comments coming. We're all one big horror family aren't we? Not like a real family because today your probably being driven nuts with distant aunts and cousins and such.


Happy Holidays!

(And yes, I know every other horror site is going to put this insane Santa Claus trailer up like I did)



0 comments:

Post a Comment