Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blurbs, Blahs, and other Mumbo Jumbo



Well share the horror wealth I always say. I recently reviewed Cheerbleeders last week and I thought it kicked ass. Now you too can check it out but only for 2 week.s

Check out Peter Podgursky's 11 minute short full of gothy goths, dumb ass jocks and cheery cheerleaders who go cheercrazy.


Black Dynamite premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival last week. The reviews have been coming in and they're all MOTHERFUCKING fantastic. The movie comes out theatrically on 9/4.

Check out new clip from the movie below.





And finally I have to be a super duper double dipper and self promote. If you like what you've been reading of late from the jaded viewer and you are part of the awesomeness of the LAMB, please vote me for a LAMMY.

I think I could get some votes for funniest writer or best rating system (i mean i rate via frakin JCVD spinkicks!)


That is all for now. Remember, when Skynet attacks, I'll be the guy first on line at the time displacement machine.

4 comments:

  1. You are a god - that Cheerbleeders was brilliant. Thanks for introducing me to it!

    - Zac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, glad I stopped in here and found out there is an actual new blaxploitation movie coming to theaters. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zac - No problem. I got a free screener from the director and he notified me that he was putting it up on the interweb for all to see.

    Erin - Glad I could help. I've been trying to keep up with all the new grindhouse releases coming up...and there are way too many.

    I've put links to both of your sites on my blogroll.

    Please return the favor! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly. I usually post links to all the blogs I'm subscribed to - I appear to have forgotten you. Sorry! I'll add you now :D

    - Zac

    ReplyDelete