the jaded viewer
a jaded viewer reviews the world of horror, splatter, gore, cult, grindhouse, indie, action, exploitation films & haunted houses
Home
The Rating System
Movie Reviews
Haunted House Reviews
Top Horror Movies
Lists of Stuff
Features
About Me
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Dollhouse "Gray Hour" (TV Review)
Posted on 12:05 AM by the jaded viewer
Well it took until the 4th episode to actually get good too shoes, but finally Dollhouse seems to be getting good.
As I've been doing all season long, I've been reviewing the show for
UGO.com.
Check out
my latest review
here or clicking on the picture of Eliza in tight leather.
Also, all episode reviews I've done can be
found here
.
Categories:
buffy the vampire slayer
,
dollhouse
,
dollhouse gray hour review
,
dollhouse review
,
dollhouse stage fright review
,
eliza dushku
,
joss whedon
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
NYC Haunted House - Vortex Theater's NYC Halloween Haunted House (Walkthrough and Spoilers)
**Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll be posting ...
Blackout Haunted House 2011 (Review) (NYC Haunted House 2011)
. . . **Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll ...
Blackout Haunted House 2011 (Walkthrough/Spoilers)
**Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll be posting m...
Top 10 Horror Movies of 2009 (#1-10)
Well here it is. My Top Horror Movies of 2009! Sorry for taking so long to get this posted but I had to catch up on some of the movies I mis...
A Jaded Viewer Giveaway: The House of the Devil Collectable Clamshell VHS
After a few weeks of voting , the most requested item for the giveaway was by far The House of the Devil VHS Collectable. It garnered 19 vo...
Top 10 Horror Movies of 2010 (#10-1)
Everybody has been posting their Top 10 Horror Movies of 2010. Sorry for taking so long to get this live but I had to catch up on some of...
NYC Haunted House - Vortex Theater's NYC Halloween Haunted House (Review)
I'm kind of proud of myself this year. I set a goal for myself to go to all 3 major NYC Haunted Houses. First was Nightmare: Superstitio...
Blackout Haunted House: Spring 2012 Edition (Review/Walkthrough)
"I'm being toyed with by a bunch of depraved children" - Nicholas Van Orton (The Game, 1997) PROLOGUE I've alw...
A Jaded Viewer Giveaway: Win The Deadneks - Trilogy of Terror on DVD!
A few days ago, I reviewed The Deadneks - Trilogy of Terror for The Shortound . It's a 27 minute grindhouse short via Ruckus Productions...
Things I Learned Researching Japanese Genki Porn on the Internet
After my random discovery of this YouTube subculture that embraces sick and twisted fucked up films , I have to say I applaud some of them f...
2014 Haunted House Reviews
Field of Screams
Waldorf Estate of Fear
Nightmare New York
Blood Manor
Blackout Haunted House: House
Nyctophobia
Gateway's Haunted Playhouse
Reaper's Revenge
The WTF Lists
The WTF Lists
The Shortround
The Shortround
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2019
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2015
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2014
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
2013
(41)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2012
(78)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
►
2011
(155)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(237)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(25)
▼
2009
(246)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(18)
After Dark Horrorfest III: 2009 (Reviews)
Dollhouse "Echoes" (TV Review)
Autopsy (Review)
Ha Ha, You Died!
The Landlord (Trailer)
From Within (Review)
Dollhouse "Man on the Street" (TV Review)
Top 11 Underrated Horror Movies (Videotape Era)
Battlestar Galactica - The Last FRAKKIN episode
Guinea Pig: Devil's Experiment and Mermaid in the...
Thirst (Trailer)
Dollhouse "True Believer" (TV Review)
Hard Revenge, Milly (Trailers)
Top 5 Rape and Revenge Movies of All Time
Top 5 Sketches in Kentucky Fried Movie
Girls Gone Gangsta (Trailer)
Dollhouse "Gray Hour" (TV Review)
Watchmen (Review)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
►
2008
(178)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(1)
►
December
(1)
Blogroll
2006-2014 The Jaded Viewer. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment