Sunday, August 26, 2007

Combat Shock's Ending

I know I haven't posted on jadedviewer for a while, but I'm going to go post crazy and get some fuckin content up here.

So as I've promised, I'm here to let you know about the possible fucked up movies you haven't seen. If you're already an experienced horror underground junkie, you know about Combat Shock.

Directed by Buddy Giovinazzo, it tells the story of Frankie, an ex-Vietnam veteran. And IMDB plot summary says:

Frankie is a war vet whose life sucks. He has no money, a nagging wife, junkie friends, and a deformed baby. This is the story of one day in his pathetic post-war life.

In the gritty underground NY film scene, Combat Shock yells out, "Oh Shit!"

It's totally fucked up but the ending makes you want to vomit out incomprehensible language and lewd obscenities.

Just watch it for yourself you sicko jaded viewers. I mean for goodness sake it's got a fucked up deformed baby!!!






Tags:
, , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment