Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rewind: Man Bites Dog (Trailer)

I've been watching horror movies for well over 20 years. And I went through a big indie movie period as a teenager where I wanted to see totally obscure flicks...sorta going all Jarmuschy.

One of the flicks that sticks with me is a French horror-omedy called Man Bites Dog.

Shot in a docustyle, it follows a serial killer named Ben who has a camera crew documenting his life.

It's so disturbing and sick and fuckin revolting, that you want to watch more.

This is one of the first movies that gained instant cultness in my book. Everybody who calls themselves a jaded viewer should see this.

Check out the trailer below.



1 comment:

  1. Its highly informative. I would be visiting your blog hereafter regularly to gather valuable information.


    Dog Trailers

    ReplyDelete