Friday, January 23, 2009

3D Eyeballs are FRAKIN cool

Do you remember the scene above? It was in Friday the 13th Part 3: 3D. Jason squeezes some poor schmuck's head and his eyeball goes flying out in 3D gooeyness.

C'mon, you know it. It's the fuckin most memorable scene in Part 3. Besides the harpoon, the flaming iron, the yo yo and the stick.

I believe Part 3 is one of the best of the series. He gets his mask, the kills are all set up to be in gratuitous 3D and we get the "last scare" ending. Good times.

So as a horror automaton, I too will have to venture and watch My Bloody Valentine: 3D.

I keep hearing that the movie sucks but its "fun". Whatever that means.

So I'll let you know how it goes as the hype has hit me likes a bad case of SARS.

A possible review to come (if I feel like it)

I love the vintage 3D trailer with all the 3D kill scenes all blended in. This trailer is eerily similar to the remake one. Weird.


2 comments:

  1. Loved Friday the 13th Pt.3 in 3D in the theater.I ate up just about every stereovison 3D release that came out back then.I'm gonna drag myself out to "Valentine" eventually,though I've heard nothing but rave reviews,I'm skeptical.The 3D should be a good time anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched My Bloody. Review coming soon. The 3D has improved. It was like watching a movie with a big hole in the wall of the screen. SO much depth.

    ReplyDelete