Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Toby Wilkins comments on Splinter review

"Splinter is a monumental achievement in indie horror done super duper right."

Sometimes it's nice to hear that a director checks out what the horror fans are saying about their movies. It makes a nice connection between us and them and that there is a community that supports the filmmaker and vice versa.

I like that. It makes me feel all anti-sad and stuff.

I also like that Splinter's director Toby Wilkins liked my review. Because I really liked his film. Thus, I ranked it as #9 on my Top 10 Horror Movies of 2008. It's that good.

You can check out my full review here.

So I'm jumping jacking for joy that the jaded viewer got quotabled with the rest of the major sites.

Check out the horror love that Splinter has been getting from the underground.



The other quote in my review that sums up Splinter is below. It will be debuting on the Sci Fi Channel Feb 14th and 15th. Definitely, check this flick out.

"Splinter is parasiticly controlled, retro virus gone awry, corpse walking hell of a ride. It does 300% more sh** in its 1 hr and 20 min and limited budget. It's the mark of excellence on what a good story and solid acting and a few choice CGI effects can accomplish."


Tags:
, , , , , ,, ,,

1 comment: