Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year from the jaded viewer!

The jaded viewer turns 2 years old this Jan 09. Yay! Thanks to everybody whose supported the blog-o-rama.

My Top 10 Horror Movies of 2008 list also comes out in January. I know it's one of the more popular lists on the site so I've been prepping that up and figuring who makes the list. Also, I'm making a comprehensive list of what I've reviewed this year and probably will make a Worst Horror Movies of 2008 list as well.

I've been catching up on all the 2008 horror flicks I missed of late. 2 flicks that may end up on the list are Gutterballs and Dance of the Dead. Reviews are up so check em out below. That's all for now.

Happy New Year!

(And yes, I know every other horror site is going to put this 80s slasher new years trailer up like I did)



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too JV!!

    I'll be looking forward to reading your Top 10/Worst 10 list :-)

    ReplyDelete