Thursday, January 14, 2010

Forgotten Horror Hottie: Alexa Davalos

Her Horror/SciFi Resume: TV Series Angel, The Chronicles of Riddick, The Mist, Clash of the Titans

Other Notable Films: Defiance

The Jaded Viewer says: My first glimpse of Alexa Davalos was on Angel where she played the hottie electroshock vixen with a heart Gwen Raiden. She also appeared with Vin "I grunt alot" Diesel in The Chronicles of Riddick. Her only horror movie was The Mist.

I think she's gonna jump all mainstreamy when she appears as Andromeda in Clash of the Titans. Before she becomes farthest from a forgotten hottie, here are some pics below for you to enjoy her yumminess.

Must be a wind tunnel near by

I try to look hot even in a post apocalyptic world

Yummy coffee and Alexa

For more info head over to Alexa Davalos fan site.

1 comment:

  1. I dont even remember her in THE MIST.. Was she the cashier? Still havent seen a single episode of Angel

    ReplyDelete