First up is the fantastically Frightening award as first seen on Day of the Woman. This one was bestowed on me by Andre @ The Horror Digest. You can check out the blurb about moi by click on the link here.....no here......ok this is the right link.
We usually disagree on some flicks but we both agree Rumer Willis looks like a Yeti.
I'm sure the other horrorsphere members will get this award so I'm passing this boobilicious award to some other cool under the radar bloggers that would appreciate some gratuitous partial nudity...
- The M'hael @ The Horror Club: Horror reviews with pictures of hotties in next to nothing
- Lurple @ Lurple: Obscure film reviews are the norm here and they are skewered into yumminess
- Jason aka The BoneBreaker @ The Mad Ravings of an Entertainment Junkie: Jason had one of the most awesome horror blogs out there before he went on hiatus. Here's hoping he comes back and starts blogging again
- Tower Farm: I LOL during all their picture reviews. Good times.
- Mike @ The Horror Geek: A professional horror journalist, I first read Mike's work at IGN. I head over to his site for all the news of the day
Finally, The Basement of Ghoulish Decadence has given the jaded viewer the Shit Eatin' Palance Award.
The only way to say thank you is by remaking 2 Girls, 1 Cup in 3D and starring Lindsay Lohan as "the cup". But if Jack Palance were alive today, he's say "Fuck you! Shit taste good"
So thanks Jayson at the Basement of Ghoulish Decadence for this award and I hope to one day tell James Cameron that this is the next evolution of 3D and he's guaranteed to make at least $3 from this epic viral video.