Friday, January 22, 2010

The Horror Continuum (Random Edition)

Ahh its' Ivy in a lab coat! My current TV crush is Liza Lapira who plays Ivy on the Fox show Dollhouse. I've been obsessed with her and a bunch of the hotties on that show of late.

But I digress. I haven't done a Horror Continuum in a while and I've been getting a lot of stuff in my inbox looking for some free PR. Well might as well get this over with.

As seen on the Interweb....Bloody Disgusting is putting together a horror blogger contest..submit your nominations! (Bloody Disgusting)

Seems Uruguay just saw Rec and decided to make their own version.. check out La Casa Muda teaser trailer (Basement Screams)

Severin Films is releasing The Alcove on DVD. Flesh-fest...Yay. (Severin Films)

I brought to your attention this horror web series a few months ago called The Scare Game, Episode 2 and 3 and 4 are now available on YouTube. (YouTube)

Got a PR release for a weird, crazy book called Ass Goblins of Auschwitz. After reading the plot summary, I'm actually intrigued. (Press Release)

Another web series, this one about cops. It's called Central Division. I watched the first few episodes and it's not too bad. (Press Release)

Check out Planet of Terror's Interview with Alex Horwitz, director of Alice Jacobs is Dead (a short I reviewed and introduced to the horror blogosphere)

Beautiful, In-human ladies bare all! (UGO)

Theaters where the After Dark Horrorfest movies will play (After Dark)

Just wanted to get that all out of the way. Ahh nice clean inbox now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout broheim! Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete