It's not often I hear of a movie that just makes me drop my cookies and milk on the kitchen floor. But seeing the pics and reading the bizarro plot of Tom Six's The Human Centipede, you too will swallow your gum by accident.
Is this the start of biotorture horror?
This plot is completely ooomphy. Right?
Two pretty American girls are on a road trip through Europe. In Germany they end up alone at night with a broken car in the woods. They search for help and find an isolated villa. The next day they awake to find themselves trapped in his terrifying makeshift basement hospital along with a Japanese man. An older German man identifies himself as a retired surgeon specialized in separating Siamese twins. However his three "patients" are not about to be separated, but joined together in a horrific operation. He plans to be the first person to connect people via their gastric system, in doing so bringing to life his sick lifetime fantasy "the human centipede".
Yay. Sick fuckin yay. You can thank the Netherlands and UK for this. Seems Six is echoing Miike and Cronenberg in this insanity, only a trailer and the horror community approval will tell if this is cult yay or cult nay.
Still no trailer yet but some glorious high def pics below for you to throw up on. The Human Centipede has been screening at film festivals all over and will also premiere at LA's Screamfest and Fantastic Fest in Austin.
With the remake of The Last House on the Left coming out today, I'd figure I'd get you noobs caught up on this subgenre of exploitat...
**Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll be posting m...
**Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll be posting ...
It's now a bicoastal phenomenon. When I first started writing these walkthroughs in 2010 and 2011 , they were more so therapy for m...
. . . **Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll ...
After my random discovery of this YouTube subculture that embraces sick and twisted fucked up films , I have to say I applaud some of them f...
courtesy of Blackout Haunted House Well a lot has happened since I posted my 2011 review of Blackout Haunted House. Blackout made the f...
Let's talk horror remakes OK? Some people love horror remakes, some don't. Some people fall somewhere in the middle. I'm on...
I recently bought Kentucky Fried Movie for $5. Yup, five measly dollars. John Landis's kooky, spoofy, sketch o rama is still funny toda...
[This is just a review of Blackout Elements. A spoiler filled walkthrough will follow after the show's run ends.] Well if you'r...
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (237)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (Remake Trailer Thoughts...
- Dollhouse "Vows" (TV Review)
- The Paranormal Activity Effect
- Capitalism: A Love Story (Trailer)
- EntertainingEvil.com is entertainingly evil
- The Human Centipede (Stills)
- NYC Haunted House - Nightmare: Vampires
- The Winner of the Final Destination Friday Giveawa...
- The WTF List: Inglourious Basterds
- Incest Death Squad (DVD Release)
- Black Devil Doll (Book Review)
- The Expendables (Bootleg Trailer)
- Assault Girls (Trailer)
- Top 10 Villains from Jean Claude Van Damme's Films...
- A Final Destination Friday Giveaway (EXTENDED!)
- Fight Smack in the Orphanage!!!
- Patient X (Teaser Trailer)
- Black Devil Doll (DVD Review)
- The Horrror Continuum (Bored Edition)
- Black (Trailer)
- The Thread: Land vs Diary (...of the Dead)
- Forgotten Horror Hottie: Fairuza Balk
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2008 (178)
- ► 2007 (21)
2014 Haunted House Reviews
The WTF Lists
2006-2014 The Jaded Viewer. Powered by Blogger.