Thursday, August 06, 2009

Uwe Boll Rampage (Trailer)

OK don't all hate me at once. But I'll admit, I thought Postal wasn't half bad. I know it's the "cool" thing to hate on the Uwe Boll. And indeed, all his movies based on video games sucked like a newborn on her mommy's boobies. But before I bash the German goremeister, I have made it a point to actually see the flick before I trash it.

And I've seen House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne and Dungeon Seed (and yes they all have sucked). I haven't seen Tunnel Rats, Far Cry and Stoic as of yet. Just because everybody says it sucks doesn't mean I'm joining the damn bandwagon. I'm going to be the fuckin triangle in the square hole and think otherwise.

So after watching the trailer for Rampage, it actually looks pretty fucked up (like happy good fucked up). It actually reminded me of a movie by Boll's special effects master Olaf Ittenbach called Poison (watch the trailer here)

Here be the plot.

A man with a thirst for revenge builds a full body armor from Kevlar and goes on a killing spree.

Check out the trailer below. Rampage will premiere at the Fantasic Fest in Texas.





Thanks to Arrow in the Head and Fangoria for the heads up.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite director! But yeah rampage does kinda look good lol.

    ReplyDelete