Monday, August 24, 2009

Forgotten Horror Hottie: Lindy Booth

Her Horror Resume: Skulls II, American Psycho II, Wrong Turn, Cry Wolf, Dawn of the Dead (remake)

The Jaded Viewer says: I have a thing for redheads. And Lindy Booth is the perfect redhead. Her big horror billing was not her playing a final girl, but more of a wicked and twisted vixen in Cry Wolf. She was victim fodder in Wrong Turn and zombie fodder in Dawn of the Dead.

Lindy Booth is smokin hot and as the pictures below prove, she makes any outfit look damn sexy. I almost forgot about Ms. Booth until The Horror Club reviewed Cry Wolf. Now I can't get her out of my mind. Now enjoy the yumminess below.

"Trust me I'm not the killer"



I want to be the wolf so Ms. Riding Hood can visit my house



Yowsers



Because the Catholic school girl outfit never gets old....

For more pictures you can head over here.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't forgotten her. Not only is she clearly beautiful, but she is actually a brilliant actress. Her role in Cry_Wolf was very different from her character in Wrong Turn, but she pulled off both roles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zac - Yeah I've seen some of her work on TV. Good Stuff.She needs to return to some horror so we can see her again on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hotness is only outweighed by her annoyingness, and by only I mean utterly and completely. I dunno what it is about her, but I just cant stand her, and before now she didnt even have a name in my book. Id take the chick from The Woods over her =D

    ReplyDelete