As I mentioned before, I'm reviewing all the After Dark Horrorfest 4 movies on UGO.com. I've made up a hub for all my reviews. Keep checking back as it will be updated once the reviews go live on UGO.com.
Here's a little excerpt from my review of Lake Mungo.
"I must admit, Lake Mungo was not on my must-see radar when reviewing the After Dark Horrorfest movies. But this is the hidden gem beneath the proverbial sand of the eight films. I was exceptionally surprised at how great the movie was and amazed that it didn’t slowly evolve into a cheap Paranormal Activity gimmick. The trailer and poster are very misleading and you may be convinced you’re seeing a midnight movie set to deliver jolts of jump scares.
I am here to say jump scares be damned."
Read the rest of the review by heading to UGO.com.
**Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll be posting m...
With the remake of The Last House on the Left coming out today, I'd figure I'd get you noobs caught up on this subgenre of exploitat...
**Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll be posting ...
It's now a bicoastal phenomenon. When I first started writing these walkthroughs in 2010 and 2011 , they were more so therapy for m...
. . . **Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll ...
courtesy of Blackout Haunted House Well a lot has happened since I posted my 2011 review of Blackout Haunted House. Blackout made the f...
Let's talk horror remakes OK? Some people love horror remakes, some don't. Some people fall somewhere in the middle. I'm on...
[This is just a review of Blackout Elements. A spoiler filled walkthrough will follow after the show's run ends.] Well if you'r...
After my random discovery of this YouTube subculture that embraces sick and twisted fucked up films , I have to say I applaud some of them f...
I rarely cover comedies on the jaded viewer but having rewatched EuroTrip for like the 10th time because of Showtime, I have to make sure y...
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (156)
- Freddy Kreuger vs An Insane Proctologist: Who will...
- Never Evaaaaaar Play NES Nightmare on Elm Street: ...
- The 2010 LAMMY Awards: Nominate and Vote for the j...
- My 12 cents on the Piranha 3D Teaser Trailer
- 5 websites that inspired the jaded viewer
- Raging Phoenix (Review)
- After Dark Horrorfest 4: Dread (Review)
- My quote is in a trailer!!!
- What did you think of Kick-Ass?
- It's Chiller Theatre 2010! That means we salute Sc...
- The Collector (Review)
- The Hero We All Need To Believe In!
- Ong Bak 3 (Trailer)
- Dawning (Review)
- After Dark Horrorfest 4: Hidden (Review)
- 5 Foreign Movies that are Shocking as Hell (and th...
- After Dark Horrorfest 4: The Reeds (Review)
- I'm a fan of watching people get surgically connec...
- I watch Skinemax for the acting and story!
- Leftover Thoughts: Jaded Viewer Edition
- After Dark Horrorfest 4: Lake Mungo (Review)
- EXCLUSIVE!!! A Nightmare on Elm Street (Remake Rev...
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2009 (246)
- ► 2008 (178)
- ► 2007 (21)
2014 Haunted House Reviews
The WTF Lists
2006-2014 The Jaded Viewer. Powered by Blogger.