Monday, January 10, 2011

Best/Top Horror Movies of 2010 (Compilation from the Internet)


Look at those links above! Hahaha, I couldn't resist. Well it's that time again where I make your life easier by compiling the top 10 (or best of) lists of every major film and horror site, horror blog and online magazine out there on the interwebs. I do this because I also like to see how it compares with my own list and because you deserve one place where you can go to instead of Googling for it.

Over a 100 lists are below (I've totally Googled out after compiling the list)

I haven't tallied all of them but checking on most of them, you'll see the same movies on the list though a lot of different #1's.

If I missed a list or you want yours added, drop me a line or leave a comment.

Now say thank you Mr. Jaded Viewer. Seriously. Just leave a comment letting me know this was somewhat appreciated. It'll take you two secs. Now fill in that word verification. See that wasn't so bad.

This year I've divided it up by different categories.

Horror Bloggers
Horror Websites

Film/Movie Sites

********************************************
Did I miss a site or blog? Send me an e-mail at jadedviewers at yahoo dot com and I'll add you in. If you don't have a site, leave your top 10 in the comments below.

Appreciate the effort? Become a follower of the jaded viewer on Twitter and a fan on Facebook!



Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

  1. Good work with the list, and thanks for adding mine. Now rest your fingers, and don't touch Google for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done indeedy Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, thank you Mr. Jaded Viewer for the link, really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My good sir, as my father used to say: "You'll be a man before your mother will".

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keelee von Cupcake1/11/2011 2:48 PM

    Wow, I'm exhausted just trying to get down the list, and I LOVE reading lists, so this is an amazing find for me. XD Thanks so much for putting it together~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, thank you for doing all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jeff! You sir are a gentleman, scholar and have the greatest of all tastes. Nice extensive work on that list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the link! i'm going to check out THE HORSEMAN after seeing it on your list... and i love that you made such a bold choice for #1. since it won't really be getting a big release until this year, i'm saving A SERBIAN FILM for my 2011 list, but i honestly don't know if it'll be in the best, worst, or if i'll just have make up a new category just for it. "best insane soul crushing endurance test" maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, thank you so much!
    This is exactly what I was searching for.
    Genius ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! Thanks for including me, and especially for including so many good things to read. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list Jaded Viewer.

    Especially the Thrill Fiction entry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list and thanks for adding us on 28DLA. Best, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete