Friday, July 10, 2009

the jaded viewer goes on vacation

This will be my last post for a week as I go on a much needed vacation. If its anything like The Ruins, I'll be the one chopping off my own leg. Or I may be abducted like in Turistas. Or even worse, end up in a motel like in Vacancy.

Umm. On second thought......

So while I'm gone, feel free to dig around and read my reviews. I may also be tweeting on this little adventure and may be checking up the comments every now and then.

If major horror news happens, leave a comment and let me know as I won't know what the hell is happening around the horror-sphere.

It's a quest for fun! See you in a week or more!



1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your blog and hope that you continue to keep it fresh with content and new material.

    ReplyDelete