Bring on the Elements! Blackout Haunted House Opening Night 9/7/13
It's a bit odd to go to a haunted house (or interactive horror theater in this case) in the first week of September but the day has come. Blackout Haunted House Opening Preview night is today and guess who's first on line?
Yup, clearly jaded viewers I got too excited about this.
It's been a little weird to get into the haunted house hype but while I visited Myrtle Beach, SC a few weeks back I did go to these year round haunted houses: Ripley's Haunted Adventures and Nightmare Haunted House (not to be confused with Nightmare NYC)
Mind you visiting a haunted house in the summer is a little off as it's barely occupied and the haunt usually gives 40%. But it was a thrill to haunt up in August.
So before I write my review of this years Blackout Elements, we'll be giving first impression thoughts (without spoilers or a walkthrough) tonight and tomorrow.
If you want to follow along tonight, follow me on Twitter and on Facebook. I will probably go the Twitter route as pics and possibly Vine videos might be posted.
Who knows what will happen tonight?
Tickets are now on sale for NYC and LA. Check out the trailer below.
Need more ? See below.
Blackout Haunted House Reviews and Walkthroughs
- Blackout Haunted House Walkthrough and Spoilers (2012)
- Special K's Blackout Haunted House Walkthrough and Spoilers (2012)
- Blackout Haunted House Review (2012)
- Blackout Haunted House Walkthrough and Spoilers (2011)
- Blackout Haunted House Review (2011)
- Vortex Theater's NYC Halloween Haunted House Walkthrough and Spoilers (2010)
- Vortex Theater's NYC Halloween Haunted House Review (2010)
- Blackout Haunted House: Spring Edition (2012)
- Vortex Theater's NYC Halloween Haunted House (Spring Edition) Walkthrough Review (2011)
- The Jaded Viewer Review