« Home | The Best Reviews from Maggot Video » | Nightmares Haunted Attraction: Dark Valentine (Rev... » | Blackout Haunted House 2013 Off Season NYC Winter ... » | Blackout Haunted House Testimonials Part 4: Off Se... » | Blackout Haunted House Testimonials Part 3: Off Se... » | Blackout Haunted House Testimonials Part 2: Off Se... » | Blackout Haunted House Testimonials Part 1: Off Se... » | Blackout Haunted House Off Season Winter Haunt Beg... » | Top 10 Horror Movies of 2012 » | The Loved Ones (Review) »

Watch Cannibal Holocaust on YouTube right now (because you can)


Sorry I've been MIA. My TV was fucked up for a few weeks and I couldn't review any movies. But that lead me to watching more Internet videos then I care to admit. Surprisingly, it seems there are quite a lot of cannibal trailers, clips and ENTIRE full length flicks on YouTube.

I've already given you my Top 5 Cannibal Movies of All Time as well as 5 Things I Learned from Cannibal Movies. So I've watched my fair share of these flicks but the Cannibal Holocaust is without a doubt just the most fucked up movie in my movie watching history.

If you're a noob who's self teaching yourself the skid row junkie world of exploitation, it'd be best to view this on an empty stomach.

What a world we live in that you can watch a most fucked up movie on your computer instead of a 4th generation dubbed VHS tape. You kids have it fuckin easy.

Enjoy!

Here are some fun facts for you after you watch the film! How about some FAQ too!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Glad you're back man. Benn watching a bunch of bullshit, now you're back you can tell me whats goood or not...LOL

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Creative Commons License
the jaded viewer by the jaded viewer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at jadedviewer.blogspot.com.

© Copyright 2006-2012 the jaded viewer. All rights reserved.