Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Shortround: Alice Jacobs is Dead (Trailer)

I think I may have found the Romero zombie movie I've been looking for. And it's not Survival of the Dead. Oddly enough, after watching the trailer for Alex Horwitz's trailer for his short Alice Jacobs is Dead, I think this may be the zombie film that we should all want to see.

Here be the plot:

Dr. Ben Jacobs saved the world. The drug he created allowed mankind to fight back against the Z-virus, which nearly destroyed civilization entirely. Now, in the aftermath of the crisis, hes trying to cure the last victims of the virus. But what will happen when he brings his mysterious work home?

Starring John La Zar and Adrienne Barbeau, it has a feel of World War Z mixed in with I Am Legend and a touch of Night of the Living Dead. It's interesting enough to get on my radar. It should all be on yours as well.

It premiered at the San Diego Comic Con this summer. Check out the official site and Facebook page for more information.

Check out the trailer below. What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. Having trouble getting this to play, but I'm definitely interested. I love Adrienne Barbeau and very happy to see she's in this!

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cool. Nice touch with the St. Romero hospital at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good find...looks like a decent little Zombie movie, and if there's one thing I love, it's decent-to-good Zombie films! Love that poster too, thanks for posting this one!

    ReplyDelete