Friday, May 22, 2009

My Favorite Scene from The Terminator

With Terminator Salvation coming out today I was going to write a Top 5 list with my favorite John Connor quotes.

A few of my faves are:

"Easy money."

"Now who's the dipshit, you jock douchebag?

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you are Terminator right?"

"No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative," or some shit like that. You say "no problemo." And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me." And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby."

"We got Skynet by the balls now, don't we?"

Well what you know that's 5. Anyway, lets use the time displacement machine to go back to 1984 and watch my favorite scene of the original Terminator.

You know the one. The landlord, the rundown motel room, the 6 choice responses. This is fuckin classic. In case you missed the Terminator vision, I've put the choices below. Enjoy!




Possible Response:

YES/NO
OR WHAT
GO AWAY
PLEASE COME BACK LATER

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!!!!
FUCK YOU

2 comments: