Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I Can See You (Trailer)

Keeping up with the NYC independent horror movie circuit, the name Larry Fessenden comes to mind. Fessenden and Glass Eye Pix is responsible for bringing the best independent cinema to the independent minded masses.

I stumbled upon a name familiar to me while I was doing Burrowers research. The name?

Graham Reznick.

My friend had shown me a short he did a while back which I thought was good. My friend did some of the music and sound effects on that one as well as this new project. So I was surprised that he had made an indie film that had just premiered here in NYC last week.

I Can See You seems to be getting some rave reviews and I may be headed to check this little flick out.

The tagline: A psychedelic campfire trailer is utterly unique and the plot is well, buzzy vague.

Three young ad-men enter the woods for a photo shoot, but a girlfriend's mysterious disappearance sparks a harrowing descent into unreality.

One can only know if this may or may not be horror but some mind altering non linear madness. You can decide for yourself.

Check out the trailer below.





For more information, check out the official site.

2 comments:

  1. If nothing else, the poster fucks with my eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally. I get dizzy loojing at it. Supposedly there is a horror 3D short that plays in front of this movie.

    ReplyDelete