From time to time, I like to check in on the man who makes up the jaded viewer's rating system. Sure he turned down The Expendables but JCVD who last appeared in the aptly titled JCVD and Universal Soldier: Regeneration is still making movies....in Europe.
But after checking IMDB, its nice to see JCVD is making a new movie with Scott Adkins called Weapon (they actually fought one on one in The Shepherd: Border Patrol). Adkins is an action talent with serious awesome fight skills (think Van Damme circa Bloodsport).
So what's this about?
Rival assassins Jean Claude Van Damme & Scott Adkins — each of whom are masters of their respective weapons — form an uneasy alliance in their mission to take down a DEA-backed drug cartel.
Ahhhhhhhhh. Damn those DEA backed drug cartels! I wonder what JCVD's master weapon is. Ninja stars? Katana? Whip? AK47? Breadsticks?
Weapon is going to be a family affair as JCVD's daughter Bianca and his son Kristopher also star. A Facebook page for the movie has appeared as well some behind the scene photos. Sure I'm a little psyched but I'm not holding my breath. The Eagle Path STILL hasn't come out yet (this is the film he made when he turned down The Expendables...sigh)
I mean how hard is it to get distribution when he already has a built in audience? Could it be his fanbase has diminished? Are Van Damme fans watching MMA fights instead? Could it be that Insano Steve and I the only Van Damme fans left in the world?
Anybody else a Van Damme fan?
With the remake of The Last House on the Left coming out today, I'd figure I'd get you noobs caught up on this subgenre of exploitat...
**Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll be posting m...
**Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll be posting ...
It's now a bicoastal phenomenon. When I first started writing these walkthroughs in 2010 and 2011 , they were more so therapy for m...
. . . **Hello fellow Redditors, it seems you are all curious of this haunted house that other haunted houses are afraid of. I'll ...
After my random discovery of this YouTube subculture that embraces sick and twisted fucked up films , I have to say I applaud some of them f...
courtesy of Blackout Haunted House Well a lot has happened since I posted my 2011 review of Blackout Haunted House. Blackout made the f...
Let's talk horror remakes OK? Some people love horror remakes, some don't. Some people fall somewhere in the middle. I'm on...
I recently bought Kentucky Fried Movie for $5. Yup, five measly dollars. John Landis's kooky, spoofy, sketch o rama is still funny toda...
[This is just a review of Blackout Elements. A spoiler filled walkthrough will follow after the show's run ends.] Well if you'r...
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (156)
- A Jaded Viewer Experiment: Share a Picture of your...
- The 5 Hottest Actresses named "Jaime" in Entertain...
- Your Random Jean Claude Van Damme Movie Update
- The Sky Has Fallen (Review)
- Rare Exports (The Full Short Films and Trailer)
- Hello fellow interweber! You've reached the jaded...
- Haunted House NYC: Nightmare: Superstitions Opens ...
- Who should be in the Action Hero Hall of Fame?
- From Black Devil Doll director Jonathan Lewis come...
- Spring Break Massacre (Review)
- Piranha 3D (Review)
- School Yard Nostalgia Month: Poltergeist scared th...
- Rewind: Swamp Thing (Review)
- The WTF List: The Expendables (Review)
- Hobo with a Shotgun (Trailer)
- The WTF List: Machete (Review)
- Machete's Danny Trejo is one bad ass Mexican!!!
- Prayer to a Vengeful God (Review)
- Old School American Horror: Revisiting the Hatchet...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2009 (246)
- ► 2008 (178)
- ► 2007 (21)
2014 Haunted House Reviews
The WTF Lists
2006-2014 The Jaded Viewer. Powered by Blogger.