Wednesday, August 11, 2010

the jaded viewer heads to Texas to meet his long lost cannibal family!

The Jaded Viewer will be on hiatus starting today and all of next week as I go on vacation. Where you might ask? That big blob of a state called Texas. I'll be visiting my long last family who have a chainsaw fetish. Uncle Leatherface is always fun to hang out with. He loves scaring oversexed teens and killing the disabled. I'll be road tripping across this great state, downing beers, eating cow and watching baseball.

As always, I'll be mindlessly tweeting my thoughts on anything that seems remotely curious. If you live in Texas, say hi. I'll be the goofy looking tourist guy who will be staring at over sized cowboy hats.

You can follow me on Twitter @ jadedviewer to read about all the fun.

See you when I get back!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, y'all fixin' ta head out ta Texas?? Git ya some sweet tea and boudin while y'alls there. Remember, camo is a color is TX, a shopping cart is called a buggy, there is no sanctuary...wait, sorry, Logans Run on the brain. Have a good trip
    Dreaded Dreams
    Petunia Scareum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Come back in one piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JV is not back yet, and it's been 8 DAYS!

    ReplyDelete