Monday, May 31, 2010

Incest Death Squad 2 (Trailer)

Cory Udler dropped me a line telling me the trailer to the sequel to his overseas cult sensation Incest Death Squad is now available for public consumption. As you know, the original DVD cover art had my quote of the trailer up on it which I'm really proud of. I also reviewed the original to a mixed rating.

But Udler has told me part 2 has nixed its Troma-ish color and got seriously serious and gritty. Hardcore shit for Incest Death Squad 2? We shall see.

Set to release in September, your favorite brother and sister incesty combo is back. Let's see if IDS2 pushes the proverbial exploitation meter up a notch.

Check out the trailer below.



1 comment:

  1. As long as there is twice the incest and twice the death, Im in!

    ReplyDelete