Monday, June 08, 2009

Babysitter Wanted (Trailer)

Sometimes you can watch a trailer and not think anything of it. Perusing Terrorfeed, I scanned a trailer for Babysitter Wanted. It seem like your run of the mill slash and dash but I did more research as it stars the hot Sarah Thompson (she was Eve on Angel) and it has Nana Visitor (Kira Nerys! from Star Trek: DS9) as well as Bill fuckin Moseley.

Shockingly, from all the reviews I glanced at the horrorsphere is claiming this is an actually rockstar horror of a movie. Hmmmm....now I'm going to have to watch this. Check out the trailer below.





Doesn't seem just blah? Check back for a review in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. I saw it. It was drawn-out, boring and confused as to what kind of film it was. I wouldn't bother.

    Plus, they totally stole the poster for "Turistas"!

    Meh, you might like it -- I thought it was terrible, the main character was alright but it was lazily shot, lazily scripted and lazily acted.

    - Zac

    ReplyDelete