His stunt team is now world renown and with Tony Jaa off at a monastery (seriously, I'm not kidding), there are quite a few budding action stars that want to make a name for themselves. But they're all going to make an audition in Bangkok Knockout which looks fuckin awesome.
Watch it now.
Wait did I just see the following:
- A dude jump over a burning car?
- A burning dude smash through a wall?
- A dude get by a car going 100 mph?
- A couple of dudes getting run over by a car?
- A guy get run over by a motorcycle?
- A fight scene take place at the bottom of a moving truck?
- Flying backwards kicks?
- Evil American warlord?
- A dude avoiding a car by spinning?
- A flying knee kick to the throat?
- A backward scissors kick?
- Simultaneous leap frog kicks?
- Flying bike kicks?
Bangkok Knockout comes out in Thailand on December 10, 2010.Magnolia Pictures has picked up the film for US distribution. No stateside release date announced yet.
OK what do you think? Are you freakin excited? Well I am. This looks awesome.