Thursday, August 14, 2008

Seventh Moon (Trailer)

Eduardo Sanchez (who directed The Blair Witch Project) stayed under the underground radar as nobody noticed his last film, Altered.

But I'm sure everybody will notice his new film, Seventh Moon, as the tagline alone has given me fanboy chills:

"On the full moon of the seventh lunar month, the gates of hell open and the spirits of the dead are freed to roam among the living.”

Seventh Moon stars the super hot Amy Smart and Tim Chiao as newlyweds who attend the Hungry Ghost Festival in rural China. They soon find themselves stranded at night in the middle of a superstitious ritual that may be more real than folk legend.

Ooooooooo spooky.

Check out the teaser trailer below.




Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that the Blair Witch guy even came out with a follow-up. I assumed that he had nothing to do with the Blair Witch sequel but I've never heard of Altered.

    I've got to say, the tagline is a bit generic. And other than her looks, I'm not a huge fan of Amy Smart.

    Crank, Starsky & Hutch, Win a Date with Tad Hamiliton, The Butterfly Effect. Those are some pretty not-great features.

    That being said, I was a big Blair Witch fan and am pretty excited to see what's up next for Sanchez.

    Scott
    he-shot-cyrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see Alterted, really enjoyed it for what it was, thought it proved that Blair Witch wasn't a total fluke. I'd never heard of Seventh Moon... but I'm now pretty excited about it. It's hard as hell to see what's going on in that trailer, but it looks damn cool, especially that last shot. I love end-of-the-world films.

    Looks like a very cool site, I'll have to keep coming back. I really dig all these genre films. Welcome to the LAMB.

    -Ross
    What I Watched Last Night

    ReplyDelete